I’m not floodin’ kidding you, tanning on the beach this weekend may not be a thing!
KelownaNow.com have confirmed the following beach areas are remaining closed:
- Sutherland Park
- City Park
- Lake Avenue Beach Access (south) to Burne Avenue Beach Access
- Strathcona Park
- Francis Avenue
- Maude Roxby Bird Sanctuary
- Kinsmen Park
- Rotary Beach Park
(photo from KelownaNow)
They have also cited the following Regional Parks as still closed:
- Glen Canyon Regional Park from the Acorn bridge downstream to the Gellatly Road parking area and from the Constable Neil Bruce entrance upstream to the Covington Crescent entrance at Last Mountain Community Park
- Hardy Falls Regional Park
- Mill Creek Regional Park
- Killiney Beach Community Park – including the boat launch is closed to all visitors, with limited vehicle access through the park for waterfront properties.